Desiccant Bags are larger sorbents that adsorb moisture to maintain stability of healthcare products, such as pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, APIs, excipients, reagents and other healthcare-related materials. Bags are ideal for pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, diagnostic and medical devices that are susceptible to either chemical or physical degradation due to moisture.
- Designed for healthcare: Bags comply with the latest US Pharmacopeia, US FDA, and ISO requirements for use in pharmaceutical packaging applications
- Cost efficient: Airnov offers products from worldwide production sites with various nonwoven options.
- Versatile sorbent materials: Primary desiccant materials include silica gel and molecular sieve to fit specific stability requirements.
- Wide range of sizes: Standard sizes range from 25g to 400g.
- Business Continuity Planning (BCP): Production of like products is available from multiple sites worldwide.
- Standard or customized: Both stock quick-ship material or make-to-order for strict batch sizes are available.
Product SheetProduct Sheet Desiccant bags
Our goal is to ensure our clients’ success
Providing unique, cost effective solutions to complex packaging needs for over 40 years.