All types of film, bags, and metal protection
- C-fold sheeting
- Shrouds for large pieces or stacks of parts on pallets
- Flat VCI bags
- Zipper bags
- VCI gusset liners
How does it work?
The term “VCI” stands for Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor. When metals are wrapped or packaged in VCI paper, the chemicals applied to the paper will volatilize into the packaging environment, to create a protective layer on all metal surfaces.
The protective paper also acts as a physical barrier, keeping out moisture, salt, dirt, oxygen, and other corrosive materials.
Why work with VCI packaging?
VCI film can prevent corrosion on packaged metals for years to come. This eliminates the need for costly coatings and less effective solutions, such as desiccants or untreated barrier paper.
Here at James Dawson, we know what you need: clean, dry, rust-free metal parts. And that is what VCI packaging provides
Packaging Design Criteria – Let’s Talk About Your Project
- What type of metals is in need of protection?
- What are the length of protection required?
- Is this for domestic use or for export?
- Other important factors, like climate conditions
Please contact us for more information.