Keep metal parts protected and rust-free, during shipment and in long-term storage. By working with James Dawson, you get access to an extensive selection of VCI papers!
Applications – Perfect for Protecting
- Ferrous metal
- Machined parts
- Electronic equipment & components
- Automotive CKD components
- Any other part composed of multiple metal types
Get Custom Packaging
- Wrappers for individual parts
- Shrouds for large pieces or stacks of parts on pallets
How does it work?
The term “VCI” stands for Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor. When metals are wrapped or packaged in VCI paper, the chemicals applied to the paper will volatilize into the packaging environment, to create a protective layer on all metal surfaces.
The protective paper also acts as a physical barrier, keeping out moisture, salt, dirt, oxygen, and other corrosive materials.
Why work with VCI packaging?
Our VCI papers will prevent corrosion on packaged metals for years to come. This eliminates the need for costly coatings and less effective solutions, such as desiccants or untreated barrier paper.
We know what you need: clean, dry, rust-free metal parts. And that is what VCI packaging provides.
Packaging Design Criteria – Let’s Talk About Your Project
Before shipping your VCI packaging solutions, we’ll need to know:
- What type of metals is in need of protection?
- What are the length of protection required?
- Is this for domestic use or for export?
- Other important factors, like climate conditions
No products were found matching your selection.
Our goal is to ensure our clients’ success
Providing unique, cost effective solutions to complex packaging needs for over 40 years.