Desiccant canisters are a drop-in style desiccant and sorbent components that help maintain drug stability and prolong shelf life inside healthcare packaging containers. Available with a variety of active materials, canisters offer the added benefit of high-speed insertion on standard packaging equipment. Unlike desiccant packets, canisters do not require a cutting process for automatic insertion and can be hopper fed. (Learn more on our CompatilusTM Program)
- Cost efficient due to a robust design: Rigid construction facilitates continuous hopper feeding and high-speed insertion on standard insertion equipment.
- Versatile sorbent materials: Silica gel, molecular sieve, active carbon and combinations to fit specific stability requirements
- Wide range of sizes: Standard sizes include 1g, 2g, and 3g.
- Business Continuity Planning (BCP): High capacity with production of over 1 billion canister per year at multiple sites for BCP.
- Standard or customized: An array of standard products are available, whether off-the-shelf or make-to-order, with customization available
- Accurate and differentiating: Labels offer high visibility of “do not eat” warnings and are available in colors to help differentiate from drug products.
Our goal is to ensure our clients’ success
Providing unique, cost effective solutions to complex packaging needs for over 40 years.